Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thing #9

I found the Edublog Awards site the easiest for me. The site is set up by categories. For instance I could go to the "Best Library/Librarian" blogs, then click on the different blogs to read the information. It was easy because there were only a few in each category, so it wasn't overwhelming.
The Syndic8 was confusing to me. When I did a search, the information that came up was from early information (2000) to the latest (2010). If I wanted to find the most up to date information on the topic I had to scroll through many different pages.
As a teacher, I found Creating Lifelong Learners blog interesting and useful. I will be moving down to first grade next year, and I found he had done a post on Literature Circles. The author had also done some other posts that I found very helpful as a classroom teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment